Friday, April 20, 2012

Back Home

Happy to be back in Austin!  Houston was fun at first, but I started losing my sanity after the first week.  Something about that place boils the blood.  I guess not having internet contributed to that, but the city is so busy and so angry.  I don't think I can ever live there again.

Had fun seeing old friends, though I didn't get to talk and hang out with people as much as I should have.  That's what happens when you get older; people have their own lives and get too busy to do things.

So I painted a doggy!  Like with oils and stuff.


That picture's better than the one I took, but it's cropped, and way too blue.  Damn you, Instagram, for jacking up my hues.  The painting was a gift for my sister's 40th birthday, and is of her beloved, awesome dog, Chewie.  I forget the size.  6x8" maybe?  I'll ask her to measure it and take a better picture some day.

It's almost 4 AM.  I'm tired, hungry, and can barely keep my eyes open.  Time to drink beer and spread fear, paranoia, and stabs in Team Fortress 2.

(EDIT: I guess the beer can wait.  Roommate drank it all while I was away.  I don't blame him, I would have done the same.)

No comments:

Post a Comment