Saturday, March 31, 2012

Dogma

Been busy.  GDC was fun, San Francisco was a blast, and getting sick sucked.  I completely blame my roommate for the latter, but I don't hold it against him.  It's not like he snuck into my bed and coughed into my mouth while I slept.  Not that I know of.

I cannot believe that March is already over.  So here's a piece I've been working on.


I've also been spending a lot of my free time playing Draw Something.  This game is ridiculous.  Though I admit, it's probably ridiculous because my friends and I make it ridiculous.

2 comments:

  1. Cool painting. Are you using references for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I started off with one main reference, but I have no idea where I put it, so I've been taking a lot of guesses trying to shape the figure. I think I need to find another reference to complete the painting, or to take it to the next level.

    ReplyDelete